Here is an info-graphic of extremism in Ukraine for April 22, 2014. The map shows different regions under different levels of threat.
As you can see, levels of threat varies throughout the regions:
- Donetsk – 8, very high. Lots of armed terrorists and spetsnaz fighters from Russia. Violent incidents, kidnappings, murders, region is partially controlled by extremists groups.
- Luhansk – 6, high. Lots of aggressive separatists, violent acts, threat of armed incidents, although territory is not controlled by extremists.
- Kharkiv, Odessa – 5, high. These regions are highly targeted by separatists, but their activity is still under control.
- Mykolayiv, Kherson, Zaporizhia – 3, moderate. Controlled situation, incoherent groups of separatists.
- Dnepropetrovsk – 1, low. Situation is under full command, low risk of incidents.