Do you know that symbols are signs and in turn signs are words? It doesn’t matter if you don’t, you just have to comprehend the following semiotic term: sign. Sign is a depiction of something, for example a word, a road sign, an emblem, coat of arms or something else. A sign always has a meaning and it is used to depict that meaning. It does not matter, whether the sign is spoken or drawn.
Flag of Donbass People’s army, quite popular between insurgents. Do you notice something wrong with that shield and sword?
For instance, the symbols of “self-defense” units of Donbass separatists were broadcasted on local television in Slavyansk and seen on different flags, although, now they are less seen (compared to how it was before), so maybe the separatists have come to reason. Does it give you any thoughts? Do you know what it says? Older people should remember the symbols.
If you have guessed, let’s go through some other signs, used in Donbass, now teeming with separatists and terrorists. If you haven’t guessed, I’ll tell you after some images with flags.
There are so many fake WWII veterans in Russia, Ukraine and other countries today. But many of them can be identified very easily – just analyze their decorations.
A badge of “Veteran of KGB” with the profile of Dzerzhinsky
A badge for “Special department of KGB USSR”
3. Twice the Hero of Soviet Union
27 remaining “double” heroes, of whom 24 astronauts and 3 aviators, no-one from NKVD.
4. Hero of the socialist labour
the only surviving “Hero of Socialist labour” and at the same time once hero of Soviet Union – V.I. Golovchenko, director of “sovkhoz”.
5. Seven Orders of Lenin
Throughout the history that many orders of Lenin were only awarded to marshalls Semyon Budyonny and Ivan Bagramyan, and also the first Minister of the Soviet-era Ministry of General Machine Building Sergey Aleksandrovich Afanasyev.
6. The Order of Alexander Nevsky
None of the staff from NKVD, MGB, KGB were awarded.
7. Three “Orders of the October Revolution”
triple award of this order does not exist.
Journalists of Donetsk have collected various rumours that are spread amid the participants of pro-Russian demonstrations. All of these rumors have been heard from the protesters. Some of them remind of wild delusions but this is no joke – the fear of war and informational vacuum create a perfect environment for even the most unlikely fantasies. The fear is the main factor igniting the separatist activities. And the stupider the reason for fear, the greater the fear becomes (and the shouts asking for Putin’s help get louder).
By the way, some 25 years ago, many similar rumours could be heard in Lithuania. This happened during the years of the struggle for Lithuanian Independence from the Soviet Union. Many of them were spread purposefully by the members of the Communist Party, KGB and Yedinstvo. It was difficult to quash these rumours and those residents who were doubting the need for Independence tended to believe them.
People panic when they listen to various rumours
Therefore, please, enjoy the creations of political technologists and the common people. They could cause uncontrollable laughter, but in this case, they cause uncontrollable fear, spark very real protests and lead to even more real casualties. Here is the whole list:
- Yatsenyuk said that everyone who doesn’t speak Ukrainian will be forced to leave the country.
- The Americans are staging a war in Ukraine. Genetically modified soldiers will be used (the story was told to a journalist at a hairdresser’s).
- It was neither the border guards nor the army that came to Donbas (Donetsk province). No, it was the dressed units of the Right Sector and Banderists who will begin the massacre of local Russians there. Thus, the Ukrainian army movement must be blocked.
- Ukrainian soldiers who came to the Donetsk province beat everyone, who speaks with them in Russian.
- In a particular factory (of course, different names are given of the factories were the storytellers themselves are not working), the workers are forced to transfer part of their salary to Maidan and pay for the maintenance of the Right Sector.
- Banderists will cancel allowance for raising children.
- Banderists have already been seen in the station of Donetsk. They were asking for directions to get to the Lenin square, where the tents of separatists are set up. Those who did not answer in Ukrainian, were violently beaten.
- The children will be sold as slaves in Europe.
- There is no more insulin in Donetsk province. This means that people with diabetes will die.
- In Donbas, the mines will be flooded. Afterwards, nuclear waste from the US and Europe will be kept there.
- Poisoned products from the US and Europe will be brought to Ukraine (this may be a modification of rumors concerning GMOs).
- Gays, pedophiles and zoophiles will take over the government and will introduce forced marriages according to their worldview.
- Public sector workers will be stripped of all the bonuses, thirteenth monthly pays and all premiums. That is, only the simple salary will remain.
- In Druzhkivka (Donetsk province), the mayor himself was telling people that in the case of him being removed, there will be no thirteenth monthly pay for public sector workers.
- Soon a complete mobilization will begin and people who will be recruited will loose their jobs and salaries.
- Banderists are unemploying everybody who speaks Russian.
- Drug addicts are joining the army. Also, when people are taken to the army, drugs are put into their tea so that they would sign all the required papers.
- The celebrations of the First of May and the Ninth of May will be canceled.
We would like to repeat. This is not a joke. These are the real fears of the residents in Donbas. That is why people are demonstrating and asking for Putin’s help.
Based on the material by the Ukrainian “Informational Shield”.